[Ambassadors] Fedora 16 i18n / l10n Test Week - of special interest to regional ambassadors!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 04:04:40 UTC 2011

Hey, folks. Thought I'd drop a quick heads-up to the list about the
Fedora 16 i18n / l10n test week that starts tomorrow - more info in my
blog post here:

http://www.happyassassin.net/2011/08/29/fedora-16-localization-internationalization-test-week-starts-tomorrow/

this obviously has special interest to a lot of regional ambassadors -
it's a really great opportunity to help make sure F16 has great
translations for your language, proper font rendering, working input
methods and so on. If everyone could pass on the word in their local
area that'd be great. I apologize for the short notice of the first
event (tomorrow). Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey