[Ambassadors] [fedora-india] Fedora Ambassadors' survey: less than 3 Minutes required :)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 8 10:21:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> | I've made a small survey I request everyone to fill up. It has 3
> | questions, of which one asks your name :P
> |
> | It is intended to collect data on what people have been doing and what
> | difficulties they're facing while carrying out ambassador activities.
> |
> | The survey:
> |
> | https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFN3emtQdEhVMGdKTXNWX0lWdkVXUmc6MQ
> |
> | The results (publicly viewable):
> | https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al73WBsvtlGodFN3emtQdEhVMGdKTXNWX0lWdkVXUmc
> \--

> It would be good to use the Fedora Infrastructure if you intend to
> collect information from Fedora users. Not everyone necessarily uses
> other third party services.

+1

I was just about to send the following:

As Fedora Project contributor, we are proud to use only Free Software
in the whole process. From the marketing to the infra through the
design.

I don't know if there is any alternatives to google doc, but there should be.
Have you at least looked for one?

If there is no web hosted facilities, we should consider asking the
infra to host some.
I don't know UNG docs ("UGN is Not Google")[1] but looks great.

same for doodle, we all use this site, but there are free (I mean Open
Source) alternatives, like dudle[2]

Do we have a wiki page where we can find all available tools for contributors?

[1] http://www.ung-project.org/
[2] https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/about.cgi?lang=en

--
Kévin Raymond