[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list vs. FAmSCo list

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 19 15:44:05 UTC 2011

On 19.12.2011 15:56, Neville A. Cross wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-12-19 at 02:22 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>> Does there really need to be a private list? Can't you just forward
>>> the trac email to the 7 members of FAmSCo?
>> Sure, for tickets that would work, too. Nevertheless we need one private
>> list to discuss sensible topics.
> I like John suggestion. I like idea number 2. To keep as much talks on
> Ambassadors List as possible.

As one of the former FAmSCo Member who made the decision[1] to open the
ML-Archives up for more transparency, i am not really happy about it and
think it is a step in the wrong direction.

I will/can not speak for the last FAmSCo period! But for the Period
Dec2009 - Dec2011 i can surely say, that using the the FAmSCo Trac was
the best way to do it because Ambassadors could address their private
concerns and participate if necessary.
Oh too uncomfortable? In-transparency should be uncomfortable ;)

Lets see what FAmSCo´s Votes

cu Joerg

[1]
<http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-01-07/fedora-meeting.2010-01-07-18.06.html>

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688