[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-12-28 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:44:29 UTC 2011

We managed to do the meeting in ~ 1 hour. Perfect!

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-28/emea_ambassadors_2011-12-28.2011-12-28-20.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-28/emea_ambassadors_2011-12-28.2011-12-28-20.00.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-28/emea_ambassadors_2011-12-28.2011-12-28-20.00.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, January 11th (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-12-28

Meeting started by cwickert at 20:00:16 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-28/emea_ambassadors_2011-12-28.2011-12-28-20.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (cwickert, 20:00:50)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:05:09)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight   (cwickert,
    20:11:40)
  * Fedora Insight team needs help, in particular a webdesigner to port
    a theme from Drupal 6 to 7 and a developer to port the FAS module.
    Testers are also welcome  (cwickert, 20:19:40)
  * Fedora Insight test deployment at
    http://insight02.dev.fedoraproject.org  (cwickert, 20:20:54)
  * ACTION: asrob and zoltanh7211 to write a mail about helping and
    testing Fedora Insight to ambassadors list  (cwickert, 20:22:41)
  * FAmSCo meeting at 22:00 UTC here in this channel, join us
    (cwickert, 20:24:41)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:25:35)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:26:51)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2012   (cwickert,
    20:27:49)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fosdem_2012_Super_Bowl
    (biertie, 20:31:43)
  * FOSDEM approaching fast, more details in the wiki at
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2012  (cwickert, 20:31:57)
  * FOSDEM fad is happening too ->
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_FOSDEM_2012 try to get all EMEA
    event's covered  (biertie, 20:35:58)
  * We need/want more people for FOSDEM, but we cannot sponsor anybody.
    sponsoring is granted individually per person, please apply
    following the regular process if you need funding  (cwickert,
    20:41:03)
  * FOSDEM is a developers event, but we also want ambassadors there for
    our FAD on Friday. We'll do a lot of planning for 2012  (cwickert,
    20:41:42)
  * biertie is event owner for FOSDEM, nag him or cwickert if you need
    something  (cwickert, 20:43:34)
  * Fedora will be at IDLELO, t2hot is the event owner  (cwickert,
    20:47:46)
  * ACTION: t2hot to create a wiki page for IDLELO  (cwickert, 20:48:03)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chemnitzer_Linuxtage_2012
    (cwickert, 20:52:48)
  * we need more people for CLT, see
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chemnitzer_Linuxtage_2012  (cwickert,
    20:53:35)
  * ACTION: gnokii, cwickert and kital to get together for CLT
    (cwickert, 21:00:15)
  * ACTION: gnokii to send a mail about CLT to the list  (cwickert,
    21:00:31)
  * thunderbirdtr hosted
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F16_Tokat last week,
    great success  (cwickert, 21:02:30)
  * when you have done a successful event, please speak about it. Send
    event reports to the mailing list, tp planet.fedoraproject.org and
    make noise at Facebook or Google+. the more, the better  (cwickert,
    21:06:37)
  * ACTION: items from previous meetings  (cwickert, 21:11:49)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 21:12:56)

Meeting ended at 21:34:26 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* asrob and zoltanh7211 to write a mail about helping and testing Fedora
  Insight to ambassadors list
* t2hot to create a wiki page for IDLELO
* gnokii, cwickert and kital to get together for CLT
* gnokii to send a mail about CLT to the list
* items from previous meetings

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob and zoltanh7211 to write a mail about helping and testing
    Fedora Insight to ambassadors list
* cwickert
  * gnokii, cwickert and kital to get together for CLT
* gnokii
  * gnokii, cwickert and kital to get together for CLT
  * gnokii to send a mail about CLT to the list
* t2hot
  * t2hot to create a wiki page for IDLELO
* zoltanh7211
  * asrob and zoltanh7211 to write a mail about helping and testing
    Fedora Insight to ambassadors list
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * none