[Ambassadors] NA: Free 2XL Fedora Ambassadors polo shirt

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Feb 10 03:18:52 UTC 2011

Larry,

----- Original Message -----
> For those in the "geographical" boundaries of North America (that
> includes Mexico), I have a free XXL Fedora Ambassadors polo shirt to
> give away. E-mail me off list with a compelling reason why you should
> be the one to inherit this shirt.

I'm probably replying a little late but I just noticed.  Why should I be the one?  I teach a sysadmin class at Montana State University and I constantly talk up Fedora to my class.  I have a Fedora tee-shirt you gave me about a year and a half ago... but I wear it so often it is getting a little worn out these days and needs replacing... cough, cough. :)

Thanks in advance for any consideration,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street