[Ambassadors] Fedora at Gnome 3 Release Party, Nairobi

Arthur Buliva arthurbuliva at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 15 13:09:56 UTC 2011

Greetings and salutations!

My friend and I are organizing an Gnome 3 release party for Nairobi and it
is scheduled for 9th April 2011. This will coincide with an Open Source day
that will be showcasing various projects, and Fedora is one of them.

To that effect, I would like to request some Fedora swag for the event
(T-shirts, stickers, disks and the like).

We are expecting at least 100 people at the event. Anyone to the rescue
please?

Regards,
Arthur