[Ambassadors] Texas Linux Fest 2011 - Call for papers extended

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 16 19:52:52 UTC 2011

Hello all,
    There are a couple of us local Austin, TX Fedora Amabassadors who
have been trying to put together some information about the TXLF 2011 as
it becomes available. I also likely should have spammed out to the list
about the call for papers before but I didn't. The call for papers has
been extended and I would like to now invite anyone with papers and/or
topics they have been itching to present on to please toss your hat in
the ring.

For more info:
http://www.texaslinuxfest.org/

If you are interested in TXLF and have questions, feel free to post to
the list and I will do my best to field them.

-AdamM