[Ambassadors] Update on the EMEA F14 media

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:02:36 UTC 2011

Hi there,

a quick update on the EMEA media: Media are in production and should be
ready next week. There were some problems with the sleeves (files were
not PDF-X3 and contained a font that the media company didn't have), but
we solved them.

For the F14 time being we get 3000 media:
      * 1000 desktop live 32 bit
      * 1000 install DVDs 32 bit
      * 1000 install DVDs 64 bit

I regret not doing KDE, LXDE or Xfce, but otherwise we just had too much
media. We had 5000 for F13 but this time we hardly have 3 months left
until F15 is released.

If you are organizing and event and need media, please file a ticket
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking
If you need more swag, say stickers and t-shirts, file a separate ticket
for media and directly assign it to me (cwickert).

Thanks,
Christoph