[Ambassadors] NA Event: Indiana Linux Festival

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Jan 2 19:52:16 UTC 2011

Hi folks --

The inaugural Indiana Linux Festival[1] will be taking place March
25-27, 2011, and we'd like to have a Fedora presence there, of course!
There are 3-4 Fedora Ambassadors in Indiana, so hopefully we can get a
team together for this and have a good showing!

Stickster put me in touch with one of the organizers (thanks!), and I've
added ILF to the Q1 2012 Events page and started an info page on it too[2]

inode0: could we reserve an EventBox for this?

If you are interested in helping with this event, please add yourself to
the team roster on the ILF page below.  Thanks!

[1] http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ILF_2011

   - pascal

---
Pascal Calarco
Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA & co-editor, Fedora Weekly News