[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-1-22

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:06:03 UTC 2011

Em Dom, 2011-01-23 às 21:55 -0600, Jesús Franco escreveu:
> Is there in your agenda a date for a next Town hall meeting? I wonder if
> its right my appreciation about you pushed too much to the bottom of the
> priorities the prospected goal of getting more people learning how to
> make more valuable contributions to Fedora. Please correct me if i'm
> wrong, but it would be a way to get more people really engaged in the
> Fedora sub-projects and SIGs.

FAmSCo is really looking into this goal, specially regarding the
necessity of guiding new contributor in a straightforward proactive way.
We'll definitely have a Town Hall meeting in the near future, but no
dates are set yet. Our intention is to host some Town Halls during the
year in different timezones.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo