[Ambassadors] Fedora Tunisia at FOSDEM 2011 (was: Re: Request for a FOSDEM 2011 invitation letter)

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:48:11 UTC 2011

That is indeed great news!!

Can't wait to catch up with you guys after last FOSDEM :)

You are arriving Thursday or Friday?

~π

ps. Maybe we should all note that somehow in our wiki... :S (I know it
is on the Accommodation page, but it is totally not up to date..)
ps2. An please-update-wiki-page-FOSDEM reminder mail will suit us
right I guess :)

~π