[Ambassadors] APAC Special Wednesday meeting

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 14 10:28:29 UTC 2011

Hello FAms,

I was in the IRC meeting channel yesterday 1400 GMT and there was no body
for the APAC meeting other than me.
I checked in both meetings and meetings-1 channels. Therefore I think, we
should discuss whether this special meeting should
be held or not, if we hold this meeting then what is the time and date.

My Ideas is;

It is good if we can have this meetings then we can keep discussing the
problem we face when we organize events, there will
be some FADs and FUDcon for APAC the next coming months.

Further we have bi-weekly meetings then why we need another meeting may be
that consume more time. As we having FUDcon
planning meeting also we can discuss those things at a FUDcon planning
meeting too.

If there is anything we can send it to the list and discuss, further we can
arrange a slot in the APAC bi-weekly meetings to discuss
and track the FUDcon and FADs and other events. Anyway once a month we can
arrange a separate special meeting only for
discussing events, then it would be more effective.
There all can discuss the obstacles and even share experience they have
faced when organizing an event.
--

Please forward your ideas as well we can discuss here. All ideas are welcome
and appreciated.

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team