[Ambassadors] Is there ambassador in Corfu ?

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Sat Jul 23 13:27:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-23 at 11:41 +0300, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Rákosi Gergely
> <rakosi.gergely at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hey Gergely!
>
> > We have a trip to Corfu in Greece. Is there Fedora Ambassador ? I will
> > glad if we can handshake, and talk a little bit. Of course i never miss
> > the Mythos beer :-)
>
> Corfu is kinda tourist place, and unfortunately we don't have any
> Ambassador there.
> If you stay over a night in Athens though, let me know so we can
> arrange a Fedora Coffee for you :)
>
> Have fun in Corfu!

This is not Corfu related, but just to remind you all guys;

If you are having a holiday trip into the Spain's most visited Costa del
Sol area (Málaga region), I am here at Fuengirola and I will gladly
shake hands with a fellow ambassador coming here any place near.

And the local beer here is San Miquel.. ..even though I prefer Mahou
which comes from Madrid. :-)

--
Jukka
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Devspain