[Ambassadors] Hey

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Wed Jun 1 13:31:51 UTC 2011

On 01/06/11 14:17, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> HI,
>
> Sorry from everybody. Somebody has tried to hijack my account, and
> he/she still constantly trying. I have changed my passwords, but
> earlier succeeded, sadly. It wasn't me. I feel really sorry.
>
> Please understand.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan Hoppar
> Fedora Ambassador
>
> 2011/6/1 Mohamed Maraghy <maraghy2002 at gmail.com>:
>> @Anuj
>> Thanks about firefox addon name ;)
>>

>>  On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Anuj More <anujmorex at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anuj
>>

>> --
>> --
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Mohammed Al-Maraghy
>> Systems Engineer
>> GPG ID: 0x77154E8D
>>
>> Mobile: +2 010-165-6861
>>

>> --

Zoltan, just for fairness reasons (as I made fun  of Paul, too), is your
password still 12345678 ?

;-p

Regards,

Tristan

P.S.: You guys just need to stop using gmail crap.

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org