[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder that the next regular biweekly APAC meeting will be on this Saturday, June 04th, 2011 at 04:00 UTC. :)

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jun 2 06:07:11 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I have just arrived Ho Chi Minh city (about 1,800 km far away from my
Home city, Hanoi) to organize Fedora 15 Release Party here.

I will stay here until this Sunday to meet up the local community.
I'm not sure I can have Internet available at the meeting time.
However, I will try my best to join with all of you.

Kind regards,
Tuan