[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-01 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:35:34 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 02.06.2011, 03:59 +0100 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
> On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 00:01 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > I am sorry for not sending out a reminder, but I totally forgot the
> > meeting because I thought we are supposed to meet again next week.
>
> *Argh ... that's why I missed it*
>
> A reminder posted 3-days ahead is helpful.

I am sorry, I really thought we were meeting next week and I was too
busy to look it up.

> I can't seem to locate my
> copy of your previous mail about updating media inventory (leftovers on
> hand).  Please could you forward me another copy? I'd like to fix that
> information.

No need for a mail, just go to
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory and update
the numbers in the table.

> > 21:02:04 <cwickert> tosin: ok, now it's your turn. when is twohots event?
> > 21:03:13 <tosin> he told me sometime in July, we are not yet certain about the date
> > 21:04:03 <cwickert> ok, July is no problem
>
> Not July.  We're working towards the 30th day of JUNE (this month).

OK, I think the package should arrive in time.

> While that date is tentative, I do not foresee a change except where
> funding proves problematic.

If you have any problems with funding, don't hesitate to contact me or
Jörg directly. If you file a ticket (or already have filed on) in
FAmSCo's trac, please add "cwickert" as CC so I get access to the
ticket.

> I can't recollect filing a ticket recently.  I haven't requested for
> F15 media yet.   Its a good thing Tosin was there, We'll discuss and
> come up with a reasonable figure ASAP

Great. Please figure out the details with Tosin and get back to me. I
want to send one big package with media and polos to you guys.

> > 21:33:01 <cwickert> #info release party poster template is available
> at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F15-release-poster-vertical.png
>
> Ah! That is WIP and there has been developments on the Release Poster.
> This version is lacking a lot of things.  We have about two more
> people working on improvements.  I'll be sure to post a link to final
> product (that should be before the end of today)

Thanks Onyeibo!

Regards,
Christoph