[Ambassadors] Los Angeles Fedora User | Ambassador Hopeful

Christian Bryant christian at linux.com
Mon Jun 13 05:23:44 UTC 2011

----- Message from inode0 at gmail.com ---------
     Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:45:12 -0500
     From: inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com>

> What a great introduction! I'm already looking forward to working with
> you as a fellow ambassador.
>
> John

Thanks, John.  I have to admit I'm a bit nervous throwing myself out
there like this since I'm not as technical as many of the Ambassadors
I've had a chance to chat with, or Contributors in general, for that
matter.  For me it's all about humanitarian and educational
opportunities that FOSS happens to be an excellent tool for.  I went
from GNU/Linux user to power user over a large span of time, and put
most of my focus into configuration management and project management.

Looking forward to representing Fedora here in Los Angeles.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant | Los Angeles, CA

At Fedora:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:christianabryant

At One Laptop Per Child:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:christianabryant

4096R/418C1BBA 39B5 C0D0 D57F 5FC9 11C8  7A01 8B2F 0A9F 418C 1BBA