[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-15 minutes

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 15 21:18:47 UTC 2011

Todays meeting took a little longer than planned, but I consider it a
good thing as we had a lot of ambassadors there and some new faces.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-15/fedora-meeting.2011-06-15-20.03.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-15/fedora-meeting.2011-06-15-20.03.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-15/fedora-meeting.2011-06-15-20.03.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, June 29th (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-15

Meeting started by cwickert at 20:03:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-15/fedora-meeting.2011-06-15-20.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (cwickert, 20:04:05)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:08:22)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:11:17)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:12:21)

* F15 release events  (cwickert, 20:28:18)

* F15 Media production  (cwickert, 20:36:53)
  * please file more tickets for primary media distribution in your
    community. we don't have enough people who volunteer  (cwickert,
    20:43:50)
  * if you have old F14 media, please update the inventory at
    https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory
    (cwickert, 20:44:17)
  * kital now has a credit card and can reimburse people  (cwickert,
    20:44:37)
  * media shipping will start next week. sorry for the delay, but there
    were some problems  (cwickert, 20:45:14)

* Action items from previous meetings  (cwickert, 20:45:47)
  * ACTION: cwickert to bring the idea of common event pages up on the
    wiki  (cwickert, 20:47:09)
  * LINK: http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a.png
    (t2hot, 20:48:58)
  * LINK:
    http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a-300dpi.png
    (t2hot, 20:49:15)
  * latest version of the F15 release party poster is at
    http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a.png and
    http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a-300dpi.png
    (cwickert, 20:49:24)
  * LINK: http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a.svg
    (t2hot, 20:49:32)
  * svg available at
    http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/Release_15_version_2a.svg
    (cwickert, 20:49:54)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 20:50:41)
  * currently FUDCon Milan is scheduled for September 30th - October 2nd
    (cwickert, 21:04:41)
  * please let us know if this date works for you  (cwickert, 21:04:55)
  * ACTION: jsmith to ask for feedback about the preferred timed for
    FUDCons  (cwickert, 21:11:59)

Meeting ended at 21:14:23 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* cwickert to bring the idea of common event pages up on the wiki
* jsmith to ask for feedback about the preferred timed for FUDCons

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* cwickert
  * cwickert to bring the idea of common event pages up on the wiki
* jsmith
  * jsmith to ask for feedback about the preferred timed for FUDCons
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------