[Ambassadors] Fedora Says Thank You!

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 21:47:29 UTC 2011

Ambassadors,

*****
You're hearing this FIRST. So please, help us spread the word. A copy of
this text will be going in my blog and on the Fedora Wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Thank_You

And of course, thank you for being Fedora Ambassadors!
*****

First of all, I do not want to take any credit for this idea, it belongs
to John Rose, and has been bouncing around, trying to come to life,
since July 2010. I am just happy to help it finally hatch!

John, Jared, Paul, Max, and I all want to thank Fedora users and
contributors for everything that they do in our rich and diverse
community. As a small token of our appreciation, we're giving away free
Fedora stickers and case badges to any community member who sends us a
Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE). It is our little way of saying
thank you for all that you do.

Here is a short FAQ:

Q: What is a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope?