[Ambassadors] EVENT: Indiana Linux Fest, budget finalized

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Mar 4 21:15:34 UTC 2011

Folks,

We haven't had a compelling affirmation for a Fedora Insight FAD on the list, proposed to take place at ILF in three weeks, so in the interest of time and allowing people to get reasonable airfare, I would like to suggest that we not have a Fedora Insight FAD at ILF, and that we go with the budget that we've articulated thus far.  In this past week's FAmNA meeting, Ben Williams also expressed interest in attending, and so I added airfare for him.

Our itemized budget request is outlined at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ILF_2011

The total request, with some buffer, is $2200 for six Ambassadors to attend; some of us will also like take part in the DrupalCon which follows the main conference day, on Sunday, March 27.

Could I ask FAmSCo to please consider this budget request and let us know ASAP?  Many thanks!

  - pascal