[Ambassadors] Texas Linux Fest 2011

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:01:49 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Patrick R Stein
<patstein at my.lonestar.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a Texas local, and would like to request sponsorship help so that I can attend this event.

Hi Patrick,

I hope you and other Texas ambassadors can make it to this event. I
would encourage you and everyone else who wants a subsidy to take a
few minutes and read through the following information on the wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sponsoring_event_attendees

It explains what is expected of sponsored attendees in advance and
helps avoid problems that sometimes can arise with reimbursements. It
also explains the obligations attached to sponsorship.

For those wanting sponsorship to this event I would encourage you to
add a little bit of information as explained on the above wiki page to
the event page for this event.

Thanks,
John