[Ambassadors] FUDCon EMEA 2011 Budapest Bid

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 6 20:12:19 UTC 2011

Hi Fellows,

Fabian and Gerold made an interesting bid for Dublin. I can not imagine
better Event Organizers and will support them if the Dublin bid get
selected. But so far this is the only bid for a FUDCon EMEA in 2011! Hey
EMEA whats up?

Zoltan and me decided to go for a bid for FUDCon Budapest 2011.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:EMEA_2011_Bid_Budapest

Maybe some of you know my efforts to gain more ground in the former
eastern bloc and i am sure that this is a great opportunity for Fedora
to gain ground in a beautyfull Country with a lot smart and very
friendly people!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688