[Ambassadors] [seminar] Open source | Linux seminar conducted at SAL Engi. Collage, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Wed Mar 9 14:30:55 UTC 2011

Dear All,

We were invited to present 2 hours seminar on General open source and Linux
at SAL Engi. Collage, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

The seminar was a part of SALCON 3 days event.

It was open for all branch.

Around 125 participants attended from various branches includes Mechnical,
EC, Electrical, Computer, IT, Civil etc.

We offered  free Fedora 14 live cd for interested people, but they need to
registered or note their name.

Participants are from various Geographical Location of India.

So we decided to post Fedora 14 Live cd.

Around 40 people demanded the Fedora 14 Live cd and registered their name.

So we will post 40 Live cd to them.

Will update the photo soon.

Thanks and Regards.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info