[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2011-3-12

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:19:26 UTC 2011

Hello my fellow Ambassadors!

FAmSCo had its weekly meeting yesterday and you can find the meeting
minutes here [1] as well as the updated agenda and action items here
[2]
We are full of action items as you can see, and I want to thank my
fellow FAmSCo members for their hard work.

This week, we will have the initial phase of applying our Ambassadors
Schedule towards Fedora 15 [3] , so if you are a regional chair or a
media/budget handler expect to be contacted and take some action.

Let's go full steam ahead for Fedora 15!

~pierros

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-12/famsco.2011-03-12-13.11.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[3] http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-ambassadors-tasks.html