[Ambassadors] Printed Souvenirs

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:00:36 UTC 2011

Hi Onyeibo,

We don't have such, but it's planned and a scratch POC (proof of
concept) are can be found at our marketing page. I'm glad that you
have you are looking for this, because I have already begun to build
that. However, I'm sure that I need one more hand, and I think we
should meet inside Gobby to design this and put together an POC. I
think the CD booklet is nice for 2 things. We could include to an
slim- or jewel CD-DVD case (or even slim DVD case), what is useful for
giving out info with our discs. I know these boxes are not really
cheap in huge amount, but for exclusive gift - can be awesome. Also if
we give out just the booklet alone, could be useful too.

So, are you with me? Can we push this cart forward together?

PS: we already begun to create printed material, so it's good time to
bring this up at our meeting - that we are on work on this.

PS2: There are huge amount of marketing stuff that needs some love,
last time I have also finished the USB live station stand poster.

2011/3/22 Onyeibo Oku <twohot at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello Ambassadors,
>
> Just wondering if we have a booklet covering the basics of Fedora (in
> print).  That will make a good 'hand-out' in Events.
> Something the size of A5 looks okay.  -- OR -- an A3 colour printed material
> that folds down to A5 will also be cool.
> Do we have something like that?  Where and how do I get some?

PGP:  06853DF7