[Ambassadors] Need a co-speaker to present a paper in Linux Tag

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 27 13:10:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

I submitted a paper for Linus Tag conference which is going to be held
in Germany.
The paper was approved, but with travel expenses it is not possible
for me to come to German.

Can any interested FAm please present my talk behalf of me.
A German FAm is preferred.

This is a great opportunity for Fedora to show that how it's members
work on different different areas.
Please let me know soon as I need to send speakers details soon.

The details of the paper can be find below.

==Short Abstract==
"
FOSS business model was developed and emerged into the market and is
proven as a good entrepreneur strategy. The contribution of the
community can be organized in an effective way to get the maximum
support. This approach helps communities to organize itself and
contribute meaningfully and effectively towards the development of
FOSS. Community based FOSS business model could explain how this can
be achieved.
"

You can find my user page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:bckurera.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka