[Ambassadors] TXLF Last call for funding.

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 28 17:09:39 UTC 2011

Last call for TXLF funding, travel reimbursements, and lodging.

Anyone wanting to go to TXLF and obtain sponsorship needs to reply to
this email thread in the next 48 hours and explicitly list out exactly
what you need in order to be able to attend. I have been told that there
is no way to offer funding in advance but depending on the requirement
of out of town ambassadors for advanced funding I might be able to
afford to front you the money, collect your receipts and get reimbursed
later. So *please* specify all your needs and your estimated travel
costs based on your milage.

Also, please post the information on the wiki page for public
transparency.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Texas:LinuxFest_2011

Thank you,
-AdamM