[Ambassadors] A set of special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday night has been asked for. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 23:49:45 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

A set of special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday night has been asked for.  :)
* For all participants, please take our survey at http://www.doodle.com/887h4xtab355mry2 to determine everyone's choice for a meeting time.  :)

* I look forward to your feedback in order to make another successful APAC meeting!  We can do it!!!  :)
=======================================
On Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting

Help on IRC -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo
I hope that you may be able to join us. :)

Sending positive Fedora 14 and Fedora 15 energy your computer now. :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)

Take Care
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -