[Ambassadors] FUDcon preparation in APAC

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 7 02:35:57 UTC 2011

Hello FAms,

We are in the process of planing a FUDcon for APAC. If you find last meeting
logs you will get to know more about this.
Therefore I would like to invite all the APAC ambassadors to forward their
ideas and then we can discuss them.
Not only APAC but also other great FAms are also welcomed.

Mainly what we are looking for is
x - Country
x - Place
x - No. of attendees

Currently there is a suggestion from Malaysian FAms. Thanks for their great
work. But before finalizing we have to make sure other voice is heard.
Therefore If you have any ideas or plans please feel free to express your
idea. We can discuss them. Thanks for your time.

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka