[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting minutes - 2011-05-14

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sun May 15 00:41:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 14:10 -0500, inode0 wrote:

> How many actual vacant seats are there now? I only know of one.

I feel we have another vacant  as Rahul Sundaram (FAS:Sundaram) has
attended only one FAmSCo meeting.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2011-03

He has said that he is busy, but he has not resigned.

I really hate to said it, but apparently we need to stablish FAmSCo
bylaws. We have come were we should stablish what to do if somebody just
don't show up for meetings? :(

I will like to have a clear rule rather than decide things on the fly,
as Inode0 has said.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217