[Ambassadors] request for schedule FAmSCo Town Halls

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:13:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> There has been a delay to set up Town Halls for Fedora Ambassadors. We
> want to correct this as soon as possible. We can take advantage that
> FAmSCo has members spread all over the world and will be easy to
> acommodate schedule for each region.
>
> I took the liberty of chossing a tool for trying to find which time will
> be best for each region.  I just marked my times, but do not pay
> attention as others FAmSCo members will mark their options later. The
> slots that get most votes will be used. We will communicate on the
> mailing list the results.
>
> Town Hall for North America and Latin America
> http://whenisgood.net/facthgp
>
> Town Hall for Europe, Middle East and Africa
> http://whenisgood.net/dbs7hdj
>
> Town Hall for Asia and Pacific
> http://whenisgood.net/htpifer
>
> I any case we will run three town halls, so if one set up on your
> regions does not fit your schedule, and you want to express yourself,
> feel free to join any other town hall.
>
> Best regards

Thanks Neville for setting this up.

I will definitely lead the EMEA town hall and try to be present on the
other ones.

Remember people, direct feedback from Ambassadors is crucial for
forming the steering of our project. Please try to attend the
townhalls and if you cannot make it consider contacting directly
members of FAmSCo.

Regards,

Pierros

--