[Ambassadors] APAC Meeting notes from APAC Ambassadors 2011-05-18

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 18 16:49:35 UTC 2011

Hello Tuanta,

We missed you and thanks for your mail.

> bckurera, as I remember you have asked Fedora for both T-shirts
> producing and shipping, right?
> To be clear, I think ambassadors should not have to pay anything to
> have the T-shirt. All money should be reimbursed.

This is clear Tuanta, Fedora paid for the production and will ask them
shipping when shipping has done. So no payments from APAC FAm side.
BUT I ship only one person per country. EX: If there are three FAm
requested Tshirts from India I ll make the whole pack and send it to
one person in India. Then FAm has to bear the cost to collect it from
the FAm who is receiving the pack. This action reduce air mail fee.

> I am a bit confused about your answers in the meeting. Can you please
> explain more.

Hope I m clear.
See you soon :)

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera