[Ambassadors] Belgium ambassadors: Interest for EPFSUG and Fedora?

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 12 18:11:54 UTC 2011

Hello Belgium ambassadors,

together with some Swedish Fedora ambassadors I talked a few minutes ago
with Erik Josefsson from the European Parliament Free Software User Group
(EPFSUG).

In general he would like to invite us (somebody from Fedora) to an evening
in Brussels similar like they did with Ubuntu some time ago:

  http://epfsug.eu/content/epfsug-invites-ubuntu-belgium-0

They're also on IRC, OFTC #epfsug and have an open mailing list.

It would be really cool if one of our Belgium ambassadors would catch this
up and get in touch with EPFSUG. Somebody already interested?

Greetings,
  Robert