[Ambassadors] Mozilla AsiaCamp : Who are coming over?

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:34:12 UTC 2011

Ok we've decided on the place.

Considering the event is at Intercontinental Hotel KL, which is near
the KLCC Twin Towers, we'll be having a meetup at a coffee shop called
Old Town Kopitiam in KLCC.

Date: Sunday, 20th Nov
Time: 20:00 hrs (8:00 pm) MYT

Are you guys ok with that?

I could not do it on saturday due to I'll be some 300km north of KL
helping out campuscamp.org

http://www.inigo-tech.com