[Ambassadors] Use events for swag distribution (was: Looking for remaining F15 Media for a an event on October, 22)

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:15:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Pro-Tip: Ask on FUDcon, I could have given you a box of 50 pieces. Now
> Jiri got them for some Czech events.

I actually asked there, already found some from Pierros (but they were
in Greece so it's still a ship away); it's just that I need to round
the number to avoid sending a dozen per request.

> So I'd like to remind all our ambassadors of the opportunity to
> distribute swag on events.

Yeah. Maybe at a "Swag Bazaar" sessions at future FUDCons?

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu