[Ambassadors] FAmSCo elections coming your way

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:36:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

as Fedora 16 is around the corner, FAmSCo elections are, too.

All 7 seats in FAmSCo are up for re-election. This means:
     1. we need at least 7 people who run for FAmSco
     2. we need you to ask the candidates your questions
     3. we need somebody to gather these questions and do the
        questionnaire
     4. we need people to chair the IRC townhall meetings with the
        candidates.

According to the schedule [1] the townhalls should happen until Friday,
October 28th, 2011. This means we need to hurry with all other items.

The questionnaire will take place in the wiki. The person to organize it
will set up a page their for your questions, mail all candidates and
collect their answers and put them on the wiki again. Of course this
should be somebody who is not running for FAmSCo.

If you want to run for FAmSCo or if you have suggestions who should run,
please speak up!

There is nothing wrong with making suggestions, in fact I consider it a
good thing, but please contact the person in question before you suggest
her/him in public.

Please help us forming a strong FAmSCo for the next year!

Regards,
Christoph