[Ambassadors] FAmSCo nominations now open (until November 5th)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:13:11 UTC 2011

On 10/29/2011 10:37 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 29.10.2011, 22:34 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>> On 10/29/2011 09:55 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry about that. I really would like to see some girls in FAmSCo.
>>
>> You mean women :-)
>
> Let's just say females. :)

On a more serious note,  the Linux world continues to have rampant
sexism throughout and Fedora isn't a exception to this unfortunately.
Sexist pics in Planet Fedora, sexist jokes or straight out abuses
against female contributors are not unheard of and are very offputting.
 If this is a important goal and I think it should be, continue to speak
up against it.  Make sure current or potential contributors do not
accept it passively.

Rahul