[Ambassadors] Is FAmSCo still alive? (was Re: FAmSCo Report: July 2011)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:59:22 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 25.08.2011, 09:19 -0300 schrieb Igor Pires Soares:
> The Ambassador meetings page was outdated, that's why those meetings
> were missing. I noticed that you updated the page so I updated the
> report accordingly.
>
> Please, keep the meetings page as updated as possible. ;)

Same goes for FAmSCo. :P

The July report mentions 3 meetings, but
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings only lists one. For
August we only have a single meeting, too and I cannot find meeting
minutes here on the mailing list. This makes me wonder if FAmSCo is
still meeting regularly.

Regards,
Christoph