[Ambassadors] FAD KL 2011: Event Report

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 03:48:01 UTC 2011

Thanks !

our current plan right is to start involving the the college's FOSSIG
to organize the next FAD, and get them to pull other foss groups from
other colleges, and convince them to organize their own FAD.

hopefully afterwards we'll have a team or multiple teams which can
sustain the logistics stuff and keep stuff moving, then we'll try our
luck with FUDCon again. :-) ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331