[Ambassadors] FUDCon Milan starts in few hours! :-)

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Sep 29 20:35:54 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Francesco Crippa" <fcrippa at byte-code.com>
> To: "fedora-ambassadors-list" <fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com>
> Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 4:25:01 AM
> Subject: [Ambassadors] FUDCon Milan starts in few hours! :-)

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for your *final* announcement!

> in few hours FUDCon Milan will start officially! All the information
> you need are on the wiki [ 1 ] or on the website [ 2 ], but if
> you're in Italy and you don't have an internet connection (or a
> "cheap" internet connection ;-) you can download and keep a printed
> copy of our booklet always with you:
>
> https://s3.amazonaws.com/fedora-fudcon/fudcon_emea_milan_booklet.pdf

A big question (after reading the agenda in the booklet):
Are there any sessions tomorrow (30th of Sep)? Or just the evening one
at Yguana cafe?

> Tomorrow night, for who is already in Milan, we'll see each other for
> some drinks in "Yguana cafe". Some of the Italian fedora ambassadors
> will be in the UNA Hotel Mediterraneo around 17.30 and in "Duomo" at
> 18.00 (on the steps of the Cathedral, the most easy place to reach
> in Milan) to pickup everyone and go to the cafe together (it's 10
> minutes wolk from the Cathedral)

I will check in the UNA hotel tomorrow.
Hope everything is ready then all I need is to show my passport :)

> Be ready to enjoy a really exciting weekend! :-)
> See you tomorrow!!!!!!!

See you then.

Kind regards,
Tuan