[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Sessions in FUDCon Milan

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 30 10:52:36 UTC 2011

Am 30.09.2011 11:51, schrieb Pierros Papadeas:
> Greetings all from Milan!
>
> We are about to start our FUDCon Milan [1] and many people are already here :)
>
> As Ambassadors we will propose 3 sessions (at least) for the BarCamp
> section of FUDCon.
> 1. Joining Ambassadors (Mentorship, Recruiting, Fine tuning procedures)
> 2. Ambassadors Day-to-Day (Payments, Requests, Elections, SOPs,
> Meetings, How we can be more efficient) <- That could be a double
> session

As some of you know i can not join you in Milan - if it comes to FAmA
Activities keep sure to have Robert Scheck around in the session to
answer the question that arise from membership/mentoring or ping me on IRC

if it comes to payment processes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_credit_card_process
please also give me a short ping with schedule and i will try to join
over IRC

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688