[Ambassadors] FAmSco meeting 2012-XX-XX minutes

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 19 02:34:34 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-18/famsco.2012-04-18-22.01.html
>  * AGREED: : In order to make the transition to the new FAmSCo election
>    guidelines, 7 seats were up for the F17 and earlier elections, and
>    the F18 election will have 3 seats up for vote. The 3 seats that
>    will be up for election will be the bottom 3 vote-getters from the
>    F17 election.  The 4 seats not up for election in the F18 election,
>    will be up for election in F19.  (cwickert, 22:25:42)

I missed the meeting even though I was planning to attend since the
time zone problem.
However glad it happened after some discussions. Will this need the
board approval?
Will the changes be propagated to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules
after that?