[Ambassadors] FAmNA Promotional Merchandise For EMEA/APAC/LATAM

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:16:49 UTC 2012

Tonight FAmNA approved funding for a variety of promotional
merchandise. I just wanted to share with everyone that we increased
our order size for laptop stickers and case badges and will be doing
our best to deliver the following treats to FUDCons at other regions.
If we can't pull that off we'll find a way to get them shipped to you.

EMEA: 2,000 laptop stickers and 2,000 case badges
APAC: 2,000 laptop stickers and 2,000 case badges
LATAM: 5,000 laptop stickers and 2,000 case badges (we had some laptop
stickers from the last round left to ship to LATAM)

John