[Ambassadors] volunteers for LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Mon Aug 13 14:23:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 15:14 +0200, Bertrand Juglas wrote:
> Do we need to speak very well spanish to go to it ?
> As it was in Prague last year and from its name i can imagine speaking
> french, english and a bit spanish should be enough ?
> Do you think I'm wrong ?
> I will look to see if I could be there too because I already want to
> discover Barcelona.
> From Paris it's also a long trip but if i manage to get holidays
> during these dates it will be a pleasure.

Spanish is a "MUST" in Spain, but when in Catalonia, it may not be.. ;-)

So my opinion is that:

1) English (and/or Spanglish)
2) Spanish
3) French (due it is so close to France there will be participants)
4) German (and/or Dutch) very welcome
5) All the other languages welcome
6) Catalan (sorry guys -do we need?)

If I am attending I can do: