[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at OSCON - photos and blog post

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 00:06:23 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Sarah, thank you for your post.  :)

> I wrote up a brief account of the Fedora booth activities at OSCON - the awesomeness of a Raspberry Pi operated by Fedora Remix playing science fiction shows, getting your picture taken with Tux (and sneaking in hugs),  and how the Fedora Package Search App rocks!
>
> http://graphitefriction.com/blog/2012/08/14/fedora-at-oscon-presented-with-a-raspberry-pi/

Cool!!!  I have started to get some information on the Raspberry Pi and the interested parties are always asking questions.  This helps!  :)

> All the photos I took during OSCON can be found on my photostream including pictures of the Google Summer of Code BoF, GlusterFS workshop, OpenShift workshop, expo floor, and the Fedora booth.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/graphitefriction/sets/72157630714547678/

Excellent.  :)

> The links above can also be found on the Fedora @ OSCON event wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OSCON_2012

A big +1 for your updates.  :)

Sending positive Fedora 16 and Fedora 17 to your computers now.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=