[Ambassadors] volunteers for LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona

Antonio Sallés antonio at salles.cl
Tue Aug 28 23:42:29 UTC 2012

El 13/08/12 05:32, Jiri Eischmann escribió:
> Hi everyone,
> would anyone be willing to represent Fedora Project and have a Fedora
> booth at LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona [1] (the event is held from
> Nov 5th to 7th)? This goes especially to Spanish ambassadors since the
> event will be in Spain.
>
> The Linux Foundation will give us a free spot for our booth and free
> passes for people who will staff the booth. LinuxCon is one of the most
> important Linux events in Europe and I think Fedora should be there. I
> and Jaroslav Reznik represented Fedora at the last LinuxCon Europe in
> Prague and our booth was a success. Unfortunately, we were having
> problems to get a travel budget for the event this year, so we'd be glad
> if someone else could take it over.

Jiri,

I could support representing to Fedora Project! I work for Red Hat GPS
and I'm Fedora Ambassador too. I speak spanish (native), english and
portuñol too, and could give a technical conference about Fedora HA,
Cloud solutions as OpenShift and OpenStack, among other things. I think
would be very interesting show that the Fedora Project have to ability
to give lectures in another languages​​, as spanish.

Is posible what Fedora Project could help me with (at least) the trip?
Thanks a lot.

BR
--
Antonio Sebastián Sallés M.