[Ambassadors] SCALE 10X/Event Planning and Emergency FAmNA Meeting on 12/10

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:10:07 UTC 2012

2012/1/4 Mark Terranova <Markdude at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello Fedorans, the ball was dropped here, and I accept
> *full responsibility* for that. I am the owner of the event, and did not
> know all that entails. I am willing to do the work to correct this
> (suggestions welcome). More importantly, I learn from my mistakes, and try
> not to repeat them.
>
> To be clear, I screwed up here,

Mark,

To be clear we screwed up too. We should have been watching the events
on the events page far enough in advance to have noticed this one
needing attention. But let's not think any more about all the ways we
screwed up. Let's work to get a good budget in place that we can
approve next Tuesday (which is January 10, not whatever date I made up
in my original post). If you need a pair of eyes to look over a budget
draft I'd be happy to help do that. And please ask those requesting
sponsorship to read over

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sponsoring_event_attendees

and let us know about what they will be doing at the event if sponsored.

Thanks,
John