[Ambassadors] Ambassadors meetings (was:Re: Won't make it for the meetings today (again))

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:42:05 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 18.01.2012, 10:25 -0600 schrieb inode0:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am still/again traveling, so I won't make it for today's meeting of
> >      * the EMEA ambassadors at 20:00 UTC
> >      * FAMSCo at 23:00 UTC
>
> Just curious about the time of the FAmSCo meeting. After some recent
> past meetings I changed
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings
>
> to reflect the time when those meetings happened. Has the time been
> changed again or is the above a typo? Haven't recent meetings been at
> 22:00 UTC?

That is correct, sorry for the confusion. Still jetlagged from
FUDCon. ;)

on another note: There is NO ambassadors meeting this week, at least
there is none scheduled. It was supposed to take place last week but
this didn't happen AFAIK. So if people want to meet, feel free to do so
and don't forget to use meetbot and post the minutes after the meeting.

Kind regards,
Christoph