[Ambassadors] Wiki page for SoftwareFreedomDay updated

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:51:16 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

one of my remaining tasks from the last EMEA Ambassadors Meeting was to
create or update the wiki page for the SoftwareFreedomDay events this
year. This has been done now and can be found here:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SoftwareFreedomDay

Please feel free to either improve that page or suggest me improvements
here and of course don't forget to add your local SoftwareFreedomDay
event there as well if you plan to organise one or maintain a Fedora
booth there. :)

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0  BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D