[Ambassadors] Wrapping up some SELF details and FAD @ SELF? Anyone?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:19:32 UTC 2012

Greetings, ambassadors coming to SELF:

Three things:

First: For the love of all things beefy, please, put your name on the
SELF wiki page if you have not done so already:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELF_2012

There are multiple sections - for "if you're planning to booth,"
giving a presentation, if you want to share when you arrive/depart,
etc. This is very helpful information to have.

Second: If you are unsure of your ride details from airports or etc.,
please start sorting them out now.

Third: We have a room available to us on Sunday at SELF in which I was
thinking it might be nice to Get Something Done, but I wanted to feel
out who was interested in participating, etc before finalizing
anything. This is basically a "we can get a few things done in a
couple hours with who we have on hand" type fad, not a "haul everyone
in" kind of fad :)

Some thoughts:

* Marketing FAD (Assess current state of marketing collateral, plan
for F18 and beyond)
* Finance FAD (Take a look at finance approval processes and perhaps
come up with something new; talk about current state of budget, etc)
* Plan FAMNA FAD, FAD (Make a plan for what we might want to
accomplish at a North American Ambassador FAD)
* ?????????? Your suggestions here

Anyhoo: I made a wiki page, here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_at_SELF_2012

Feel free to add your name if you're interested in Doing Something.

-Robyn